The following is a series of Swift development screencasts I have created summarizing some of the topics I have picked up while learning Swift. My hope is that these videos will help other developers understand and pick up Swift as well.
Advanced Swift Arrays
If you enjoy this content, check out my 20-minute “Advanced Swift Arrays” video that goes into further details about Swift Arrays.
Topics covered in the video:
– How to create a Swift Array that holds multiple Types
– Problems with Swift Array initialization
– How to remove an item from an array
– Why Swift Arrays are value types and why that is so important
– How to iterate over an array with the item and its index
You’ll get access to this video and join other fellow developers in receiving future content on Swift development when you sign-up for my newsletter below.