My latest screencast is now available! This time I cover var vs. let in Swift. Topics I cover include:
– The difference between Var and Let
– Examples of variable values types like Strings and Ints
– How properties of reference types, like Classes, are affected
– I show an example using multiple classes and properties including inherited properties
– I demonstrate how properties of constant values types like Structs and Arrays cannot be change
This screencast is a part of a series I am doing on Swift development.